Things I'm loving

Wednesday 19 July 2017


Yellow is my favourite colour and I have definitely been embracing all things yellow since the summer. I bought this yellow bag from Accessorize for 50% off in their sale, and I've worn it pretty much everyday since! I can't find it on the website but it might still be available in store. These H&M earrings were part of my Gradball outfit and were a complete bargain at only £5.99. I've worn them loads since then and in general I cannot get enough of statement earrings right now! I also wore the grey heels also at Gradball and I love them. I'm tall so smaller heels are my go-to for dressy events and the marble heel looks so fab. For my birthday my friends bought me Mac's Taupe lipstick and it's such a great wearable brown. Whirl is my favourite and although I happily wear it in the day, it is definitely not as appropriate for daywear, so Taupe is a good inbetween. 

My goal for this month is to get back into reading. I adore books, and always have. However, during my final year my studies really got on top of me and reading for fun just slipped off my agenda. I picked up my current read, The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead, from the library and I'm really enjoying it so far. The basic storyline focuses on two slaves living in Georgia, America who attempt to escape their plantation and the subsequent consequences of that. If you enjoy literature  that focuses on race and discrimination then it's one to read. Next on my list is The Secret History by Donna Tartt for which I've heard great things. I might do a round up post giving my thoughts!





Post a Comment

© hannah.. Design by FCD.